Monday, February 13, 2012

A Dr Seuss Kind of Thing

I realized the other day that I have never read all of Dr Seuss's books.

Every time we go to the pediatricians office we get the Dr Seuss room. It has a border of all his books. I like that room. Probably better than the baby. She'll appreciate it one day. : )

I have set a goal for us and have started already. There are 44 of his books. We have a few of them already and have read them a lot. Green Eggs and Ham is a favorite. I want to read all of them.

I wrote down the ones we haven't read yet. I'm not sure how many there are on our list to be honest. But I already have a few on hold at the library. Some are hard to track down!

I'll keep you posted on our progress.

Here are a few we got last week at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment