Monday, September 24, 2012

Things to See:: Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood

Remember Mr. Roger's Neighborhood?



What memories come while searching for Mr. Roger's. He was always a favorite of ours growing up. I don't really remember much about the episodes but I definitely remember his red sweater and the song.

The Song.



You're singing it now aren't you?

Now The Fred Roger's Company has made a new, updated version of the old favorite called Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. 


We've only watched it a few times since it coincides with nap time at our house but from what I've seen it looks like a good one! Baby has enjoyed it and I have too. 

There are quite a few similarities between the two shows and it makes me happy to know that my daughter will have something like Mr Roger's to watch growing up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment