Thursday, November 8, 2012

Justice's Mask by Louise Ayers

I am super excited to share a new book with you.

In fact it was just released this week.

But the reason I am so excited is that I know a published author!!!

Yep.

And I'm proud of her.

Growing up this was her dream. She always talked about being an author some day. And she lived it.

Every year our youth group put on a play at church. Louise wrote and directed the play. They were always awesome and drew a crowd (Granted we were amateur, non-aspiring actors). We always had such fun.

If she wasn't writing something she was reading. I don't think I ever saw Louise without a book within reach.

Without further ado, here is the link to her very first published novel!!!!!!


I haven't gotten to read it yet, but I'm sure you won't be disappointed. And I'm not just saying that because we've been friends for, what, 15 years plus now. Seriously check it out. 

This is a journey I've gotten the privilege of seeing come to a joyous new road. I can't wait to see what is in store for her in the next few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment